With concerns of growing antisemitism, we have prepared these resources for you.
Please check back regularly as we update this page.
Preparation & Response to Antisemitic Incidents
In partnership with the Federation of Jewish Men’s Clubs (FJMC), United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism (USCJ), and the Women’s League for Conservative Judaism (WLCJ), ADL (the Anti-Defamation League) has developed a practical toolkit for synagogues and congregations to prepare and respond to acts of antisemitism. The guide includes checklists, religious texts to turn to during difficult times, and other resources to assist you in preparation or response.
The Conservative Movement’s network of organizations, including USCJ, endorses The International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance (IHRA) definition of antisemitism:
“Antisemitism is a certain perception of Jews, which may be expressed as hatred toward Jews. Rhetorical and physical manifestations of antisemitism are directed toward Jewish or non-Jewish individuals and/or their property, toward Jewish community institutions and religious facilities.” Read the full statement HERE.
REPORT AN ANTISEMITIC INCIDENT: CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD THE TOOLKIT Preparation and Response: A Toolkit for Synagogues on Confronting Antisemitism CLICK HERE
ADL Antisemitism Webinars
- Top Jewish Advocacy Organizations in Seven Countries Form J7 Global Task Force on Fighting Antisemitism
- ADL Audit of Antisemitic Incidents 2022
- The Washington Post: Overt U.S. antisemitism returns with Trump, Kanye West: ‘Something is different’
- Who is the Goyim Defense League?
- The Centre for Israel and Jewish Affairs (CIJA)