Welcome to the new weekly "Torah Sparks" direct from the Conservative Yeshiva (CY) in Jerusalem!
Each week, Torah Sparks gives you a taste of the CY in Jerusalem with a wonderful combination of Divrei Torah from CY faculty and alumni, great ideas for Shabbat table conversations and links to the weekly Haftarah commentary and "Daf Shevui" - a chance to learn a page of Talmud every week with a master Talmud teacher.
Hundreds of synagogues are using this publication, which can be printed out and copied. We invite all of our United Synagogue congregations to use this weekly resource:
- For distribution at Shabbat services
- For open discussion before Torah reading
- For discussions at weekly study groups and in adult education classes
- For bar and bat mitzvah and confirmation students
- For ideas for preparing a d'var Torah for Shabbat
Click here for this week's Torah Sparks or click here for 10 years of archives.